How To Documents
- How to maintain the Ontology Library
- How to maintain HTW's part of the the WWW-KSL offering.
- How to maintain Ontolingua
- Who's going to manage the ontology library and ontolingua?
- The person who reads the mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's not going away -- Richard Fikes is committed to keeping things improving and using the work in new areas.
- How do I run Ontolingua?
- From KSL, run the image /lisp/lucid/cms from any of the HTW Sparc 10s,
such as hpp-ss10-1, hpp-ss10-3, hpp-ss10-5. We encourage running Lucid from
Ilisp and emacs. From an outside site, see the documentation on Ontolingua
- Where's the Gruber Mac public folder going?
- It's now available from Unix at ~gruber/mac-public-folder/.
To make this visible from your mac, you have to add it to
your afpols file. I set it up for Michelle -- you can copy her
- How should we respond to requests for reviews?
- I put in my public mac folder, a file called "Reply to requests for
reviewing" which is a letter you can send in my name.